Choose from these dates to join our small group tour with our same highly rated guides:
2024 Small Group Tour Dates
21 April - 23 April 2024
19 May - 21 May 2024
10 June - 12 June 2024
31 August - 2 September 2024
24 September - 26 September 2024
19 October - 21 October 2024
Ephesus Tour is the ideal travel choice for those who wish to enjoy the main historic sites and major attractions of Turkey in a longer tour but without a lot of bus travel. Instead, we connect the major destination cities by short one hour flights.
Izmir will allow you to experience the unique Aegean culture. Enjoy a visit to the wonderful village of Sirince. The next day you'll tour the highlight site of Turkey - Ephesus - once a great Roman city, it still has the glory as a must see site.
You'll depart from Izmir airport the final day on your international flight.
- Once a leading city of Rome - it fell prey to silting up of the harbor - which also lead to the cities downfall and protection, to our benefit as it is now one of the best preserved cities from the ancient world.
Day 1: Ephesus
- Fly from Istanbul to Ephesus. Once here, you will be met again by a guide and driver and have a tour of Sirince Village as you make your way to your hotel on the coast in Kusadasi.
Day 2: Ephesus
- Today will meet you at your hotel and you will visit the magnificent ancient city of Ephesus. You will enjoy a leisurely exploration of the city, including the Terraced Houses, followed by trip to the Ephesus Archeology Museum.
- Following lunch you will visit St. John’s Basilica, reputed burial site of the Apostle John, and see the ruin of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
- You will also make a stop at Mary's House, and from there you'll return to your hotel in Kusadasi for a relaxing evening.
Day 3: Departure
- A private driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the Izmir airport for your international flight home.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation: Doubletree by Hilton Kusadasi
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 1 lunches
- Services of a private licensed professional English speaking tour guide
- Airport Transfers: with air conditioned transportation with driver
- Air conditioned transportation with driver in Izmir
- Domestic flights: Istanbul-Izmir
- Admission fees to sites and museums
- Parking, portage, tipping (except guide & driver), toll roads
- Coordination and attentive customer service throughout the tour by Sojourn staff
- Required Association of Turkish Travel Agencies Foreign Visitors Insurance (a basic mandatory policy and not an adequate replacement for purchasing your own travel insurance.)
What is not included in the tour
- International flight tickets (Arrive to Istanbul, Depart from Izmir)
- Beverages at lunch
- Optional gratuities to your guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Visas, laundry, and personal items
- Entry visas to Turkey (purchased online before arrival)
- Optional programs listed in itinerary
2024 Prices are per person in US$
|Per Person in Single Room
|Per Person in Double Room
|Per Person in Triple Room