Enjoy a day full of historic art and incredible food! On this tour you will visit some of the key historical sights of Istanbul, as well as have the chance to taste delicious street food.
You'll explore the Turkish and Islamic Art Museum, the Rustem Pasha Mosque, and the colorful and exciting Spice Market. With a leisurely ferry ride you'll find yourself on the Asian side of Istanbul where you'll roam the Fish Bazaar and sample a variety of street foods such as doner, midye dolma, kokarec, lahmacun and much more.
Come with your hungry and ready to dive into all things food here in Istanbul!
Turkish and Islamic Art Museum :
- This museum contains some of the finest carpets from the Islamic and Turkish world and is one of the largest museums in the world. The museum houses over 40,000 works of art that range from carpet art, wooden works, and stone art collections.
Rustem Pasha Mosque :
- The Rustem Pasha Islamic cultural center was designed by Ottoman imperial architect Mimar Sinan for the Grand Vizier Rustem Pasha, the husband of one of the daughters of Suleyman the Magnificent. The Rustem Pasha Mosque is famous for its large quantities of İznik tiles.
Spice Market :
- Spice Bazaar is one of the most famous covered shopping complexes and has a total of 85 shops selling spices, Turkish delight and other sweets, jewelry, souvenirs, and dried fruits and nuts.
- You will begin your tour by meeting with your guide at your hotel to visit the Turkish and Islamic Art Museum, one of the largest museums in Turkey.
- Later you will continue to Eminonu and visit the Spice Market, famous for its unique spices from across the globe. You'll also enjoy some Turkish delight, and other authentic sweets.
- After visiting Rustem Pasha Mosque, you will cross to the Asian side of Istanbul by ferry.
- In Kadikoy you will enjoy a walking tour at the Fish Bazaar and explore other street foods like doner, kokarec, midye dolma, lahmacun, cig kofta and much more!
What is included in the tour
- Lunch on Full Day tour
- Private Tours with licensed professional English speaking guides
- Admission tickets to sites and museums
- Private VIP transportation per tour itinerary
- Parking, portage, toll roads
- Coordination and attentive customer service throughout the tour by Sojourn staff
- Required Association ofTurkish Travel Agencies Foreign Visitors Insurance (a basic mandatory policy and not an adequate replacement for purchasing your own travel insurance.)
What is not included in the tour
- Drinks at lunch Sodas or alcohol
- Optional gratuities to guides, drivers, etc.
- Entry Visa to Turkey
- Travel insurance
- Laundry, and personal items
- International flight tickets
- Optional programs listed in the itinerary
Price per participant