Pamukkale, meaning Cotton Castle in Turkish, is an incredible location to visit and one of the most important highlights in the Aegean region. Famous for its picturesque thermal springs, the hot springs have been used as a spa since the 2nd century BC. After a tour of the ancient city of Hierapolis located nearby, you will be able to relax at the white terraces of Pamukkale or take an optional dip in Cleopatra's Spring.
Your tour can start from Kusadasi or Antalya.
Pamukkale meaning Cotton Castle in Turkish and is located in nearby Denizli. This site is famous for a carbonate mineral left by the flowing of thermal spring water.
Hierapolis ancient city is located near Pamukkale and it was one of the most popular spa centers in the 2nd century BC. Travertines, Necropolis and baths are the highlights.
Your private guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel or cruise port in either Kusadasi or Antalya and drive you to Pamukkale. You will explore the ancient city of Hierapolis and enjoy your lunch there. Famous for its picturesque thermal springs, the hot springs have been used as a spa since the 2nd century BC. After a tour of the ancient city of Hierapolis located nearby, you will be able to relax at the white terraces of Pamukkale or take an optional dip in Cleopatra's Spring.
What is included in the tour
- Lunch on Full Day tour
- Private Tours with licensed professional English speaking guides
- A/C round trip private transportation with driver
- Admission tickets to sites and museums
- Parking, portage, toll roads
- Coordination and attentive customer service throughout the tour by Sojourn staff
- Required Association ofTurkish Travel Agencies Foreign Visitors Insurance (a basic mandatory policy and not an adequate replacement for purchasing your own travel insurance.)
- Optional Domestic flights with extra cost, you may add during the booking process
What is not included in the tour
- Drinks at lunch and dinner
- Optional gratuities to guides, drivers, etc.
- Entry Visa to Turkey
- Travel insurance
- Laundry, and personal items
- International flight tickets
- Optional programs listed in the itinerary
Price per participant
3 to 5